Posted on 2006.02.23 at 19:27
Current Mood: annoyed
Inertia: STOP LAUGHING, LILIAN!
Posted on 2006.02.21 at 09:52
Current Mood: accomplished
What music inspires you? What music just screams to you: "This is my character!"? What music do you listen to while you write your character?( Read more...Collapse )
Posted on 2006.02.06 at 19:26
Current Mood: aggravated
Current Music: The Fallen // Franz Ferdinand
I believe there is something in the Allen genetic code which causes insanity. It's the only explaination I can come up with to explain the family. They are all mad.
Posted on 2006.02.06 at 09:56
Current Mood: contemplative
Current Music: Move // Thousand Foot Krutch
Stolen from impluspeed
1. Your Name:
2. Are we friends?
3. Do you have a crush/attracted to me?
4. Would you kiss me?
5. ...with tongue?
6. Would you enjoy it?
7. Would you ever ask me out or go out with me if I ask you out?
8. Would you make a move on me in a movie theater?
9. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
10. Would you take care of me when I'm sick?
11. Do you want to tell me something that you couldn't before?
12. If you heard a rumor about me, would you defend me?
13. Do you think I'm a good person?
14. Would you let me sleep with you (in the same bed)?
15. Do you think I'm hot?
16. Would you call me just because?
17. Would you ever listen to my problems even if they don't involve you?
18. If you could change anything about me, would you?
19. Would you have sex with me?
20. Would you come over for no reason just to hang out?
21. What do you like most about me (looks and/or personality)?
22. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you?
Posted on 2006.01.07 at 19:52
Current Mood: bored
Current Music: Trouble // Pink
I saw Daddy today. Well, not Daddy, exactly, but Daddy as he is in this timestream.
God, he looked so young.
Saved some people, too. Teddy didn't want to at first, but I know he kinda liked the way the people were looking at him after he saved them. Mr. "I'm-So-Cool-Cause-I-Can-Plan" is an open book to me. He's been alone too much. Gives everything away.
Bored now. I'm gonna go out on a run.
Posted on 2006.01.07 at 19:48
Current Mood: anxious
Current Music: I Think I'm A Clone Now // Weird Al
Sometimes, I think the world is conspiring to drive me utterly mad.
Case in point: Lilian.
Today, while we were scouting Keystone, Bart spotted us.
Naturally, as none of my plans included being discovered by the brat, we attempted to avade him. The Weather Wizard would have provided a perfect distraction... if Lilian hadn't insisted on helping to clear the civilians out of the way. I am almost certain that both Bart at the Flash are now aware of our presence in Keystone. I must revise my plans.
But first, I must chase down my cohort and see that she stays out of trouble. This is proving to be a more difficult task than I had first thought.